Shipping and returns:
Stardust Avenue strives to maintain the highest quality in her products and your order will be handled with the greatest of care. Nonetheless, should you wish to return a product supplied by us, we request that you first read the instructions below.
• Items can be returned without reason within seven days. For returns please use the returnaddress: Maastrichterweg 64, 5554 GL Valkenswaard, The Netherlands.
• Always notify us of your intention and explanation to return an item in advance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• After these seven days, items can only be returned on consideration
• Return the item in its original packaging and in original condition
• We will provide you with clear instructions as regards returning the item
• We ask that you always retain a proof of postage
• Always read our terms and conditions first
For logistics we use the services of TNT express. If you order from outside europe you can contact us for an exact price of shipping.
Adress for returns :
Stardust Avenue, Maastrichterweg 64, 5554 GL Valkenswaard, The Netherlands.
General Terms and Conditions governing the sale and delivery of products from Stardust Avenue
Applicability of these terms and conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to all offers, agreements, and deliveries pertaining to products supplied by Stardust Avenue. The opposing party to Stardust Avenue will hereinafter be referred to as ‘the buyer’.
Offers and agreements
2.1 All offers and prices quoted by Stardust Avenue are free of obligations and dependent on price fluctuations.
2.2 All prices include VAT.
2.3 An agreement between Stardust Avenue and the buyer comes about when an order is placed in the online store of Stardust Avenue. As soon as Rianne de Witte confirms the order, this becomes a binding agreement.
3.1 Orders will be sent on receiving payment in full of the order and the accompanying costs of carriage.
3.2 The deliveries will be dispatched with the utmost care, via the transport company delegated by Stardust Avenue.
3.3 In accordance with the legal regulations, Stardust Avenue cannot supply orders to anyone below 18 years of age.
3.4 Stardust Avenue reserves the right to charge a fee of 15 euros to cover administrative expenses for orders that remain uncollected.
4. Delivery times quoted by Stardust Avenue are intended as indications and cannot be regarded as expiration dates, unless this has been specifically agreed in writing or by email.
Alteration circumstances and force majeure
5. In the event that Stardust Avenue is unable to meet the agreement because of circumstances beyond her control, she will be entitled to (partially) undo the agreement or defer her obligations until the impeding circumstances change. In this event, the buyer is obliged to purchase the goods already ordered.
6. All data, models, and images regarding colours, materials, sizes, and finish are intended as indications. Deviation herein does not constitute grounds for rejection, discount, annulment of the agreement or entitlement to damages, if these deviations are of little importance.
7. 1 The products to be supplied will be insured by the transport company. On receipt of the product, the buyer accepts the conditions of the transport company concerning the insurance and the insurance value. In the event that the product is delivered in a damaged state by the transport company, the buyer is entitled to refuse the delivery.
7.2 If an agreement has been made with the buyer to send a package uninsured, then the risk for the product defers to the buyer as soon as the product has left the storeroom of Stardust Avenue.
7.3 Rianne de Witte accepts no responsibility towards the buyer for damage sustained during transportation other than through the terms and conditions of the insurance set by the transport company.
7.4 Under no circumstances can Stardust Avenue be held responsible for consequential loss.
7.5 By accepting the conditions, the buyer is also cognizant of the recommendations on the care of the product. When deviating modes of treatment are used, the buyer forfeits the right to restitution.
8. In the event that the buyer refuses a delivery for reasons other than mentioned in 7.1, Stardust Avenue is entitled to charge the buyer for costs incurred as a result. Furthermore, Stardust Avenue has the right to dissolve the agreement, without prejudice to the right to claim for compensation in full.
9.1. Stardust Avenue is always entitled to demand payment in advance or cash on delivery.
9.2. The buyer is obliged to pay Stardust Avenue all eventual legal and non-legal expenses that are incurred by Stardust Avenue in the protection or exercise of her rights, including the declarations of the legal advisors, bailiffs, and other experts called in by Stardust Avenue.
Power of deferral
10. In the event that the buyer is in default or if Stardust Avenue has well-founded suspicions that the buyer will fail to meet their commitments on time, Stardust Avenue is entitled to (partially) defer the implementation of or obligations towards a sales agreement.
Conditions of ownership
11.1 All products delivered remain the property of Stardust Avenue until the buyer has fulfilled all obligations to Stardust Avenue in consideration of this agreement.
11.2 The buyer is not permitted to sell the products, which remain the property of Stardust Avenue because of this stipulation, to third parties.
11.3 In the event that the buyer fails to fulfil their obligations to an agreement entered into with Stardust Avenue, or in the event that Stardust Avenue has well-founded suspicions that the buyer will fail to fulfil their obligations, then Stardust Avenue is entitled to retrieve the products from the buyer. In this case, the buyer is expected to lend their full cooperation.
12.1 The buyer is expected to inform Stardust Avenue of any grievances concerning the items delivered, in detailed and accurate writing where applicable, within seven days of receiving the products – and immediately for obvious defects.
12.2 Without prejudice to the previous paragraph, the buyer is obliged to check the products before (putting them to) use.
13.1 The return shipment of delivered products can only take place on receipt of a written or emailed confirmation of approval by Stardust Avenue, whereby Stardust Avenue has the right to give instructions with regard to the method of sending.
13.2 On receiving the return shipment in good condition, sent in accordance with the agreed instructions, the amount owing will be refunded to the account from which the transfer originally took place within 10 working days.
13.3 The return shipment can also be offered for sale in the store of Stardust Avenue, with written permission. Moreover, the product can be exchanged or offset against another product in the store.
Intellectual property rights
15. Stardust Avenue retains all intellectual property rights that are currently or might in future be applied to the design.
16. The buyer’s personal information will only be used by Stardust Avenue, and not supplied to third parties.
17. Dutch law is applicable to this agreement. In the event of a dispute, the magistrate in Breda has jurisdiction.